Have you hired Capstone Remodeling of Smithtown NY, represented by Lee Moser and Blair Rocchio to complete your home renovation/elevation in conjunction with the NYRising program?
Has your contractor
- consistently asked for money upfront at every phase even before work has been completed?
- not paid subcontractors the full amount owed and informed you they were paid in full?
- tried to incur extras on items that are part of the general conditions of the project?
- consistently switched subcontractors based on whom is willing to work without deposit?
- supplied conflicting and changing information about the project’s completion?
- not met deadlines and promises made by the “Salesman”?
- not supplied waivers of lien, invoices, and cleared check for money spent?
- neglected to manage project causing delays and multiple visits
Any of this sound familiar?
If you are a homeowner that is having issues, specifically with Capstone Remodeling of Smithtown NY, Lee Moser or Blair Rocchio, we would like to know.
David Ramroop 516-448-6221
67 Shore Road Amityville, NY 11701
and for more info you may visit the website detailing Blair Rocchio